Free UK standard shipping on all orders over £50
curated for family ~ life ~ style
Oli & Carol
Ramona the Radish is a chewable baby toy for teething, bath time and sensory play. Handmade in 100% natural rubber and hand painted with natural pigments.
Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age.
Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
Hand painted with natural pigments.
Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Do not sterilize.