Cathy the Carrot
CATHY THE CARROT by Oli & Carol is a chewable carrot-shaped bracelet soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands. These teethers stimulate baby’s senses and soothes teething gums. Take Cathy the carrot with you everywhere!
Did you know that the carrot is rich in beta-carotene, potassium and phosphorus? There is no better way for your baby to love Vitamin A.
Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age.
Size 3'5 x 8 x 8'5 cm
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.